Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Les Brown



I will share with you that I fully dedicate myself to my career. Such as a sporting team I train and train to ensure I strengthen and develop my skills. I train to become more successful and to ensure I maintain my position as one of the top employees if not the best in my department. Even with all of the success I have achieved in my career I will sadly admit that I am in a sense still empty. Empty because the awareness of my true passion is so much deeply alive but for an unknown reason seem to shy away from it. As I want to be completely honest with myself I will state the unknown term that was previously used in this past sentence is false. Failure, embarrassment and criticism are the most common excuses that I use to redirect my attention and dedication. With much thought for the large amount of passion I obtain for Fashion and Beauty I have decided to be strong and take that important step in making my dreams come true.

As best said by the dear Eleanor Roosevelt, "Do one thing everyday that scares you." I will now pledge that going forward I will not hide but let my presence known,  I will not shy away from creativity but fully explore it and lastly live the life I have been given with no regrets. I will shoot for the moon and even if I miss it, I'll have landed much stronger.

With Love,

 By Melissa Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment