Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Different beautiful flowers in the same garden."

My most beloved memories of my childhood involves my cousins. We were each raised dressed in ribbons, lace and bow ties. A dress we wore almost every single day and we were always picture perfect. We've always trusted in one another and have sought guidance from one another.

I decided to share this picture because it truly represents the title of this post, "Different beautiful flowers in the same garden." We each have our own individual style but in a sense merge each together. Our biggest obsession at this moment are cross body bags. If you ask my cousin, Diana (on the left), about this trend she will state with confidence that it originated from her. lol. I can proudly admit that it was but I won't share that. lol. Our cross body bags are a direct representation of our style. How does your purse or shoulder bag represent your style?

(left) Juicy Couture Velour Cross Body Bag
(middle) Coach Safari Cross Body Bag
(right) Michael Kors Charlton Cross Body Bag




No comments:

Post a Comment